- Buruli Beat is a bimonthly news digest which brings together Buruli-related news and journal articles. The newsletter is targeted towards people who have an interest in the scientific progress on Buruli ulcer and other neglected diseases.
- The Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR) has established TropIKA.net as a global knowledge management electronic portal to share essential information and to facilitate identification of priority needs and major research gaps in the field of infectious diseases of poverty.
- TDR, a Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases, is a global programme of scientific collaboration that helps coordinate, support and influence global efforts to combat a portfolio of major diseases of the poor and disadvantaged.
- Open Access Journals:
- WHO Buruli Ulcer Programme - Includes disease information, press releases, publications, and meetings.
- European Commission: 7th Framework Programme